||Many Meals - Peace Lutheran|
Many Meals Peace Lutheran
Thursday October 13, 2016
Trinity Presbyterian Church
2304 Antonio Avenue
Serving in Piper Hall
5 to 6 p.m.
Below you will find descriptions for each position/item needed.
Please click on the "I will volunteer" tab next to the position/item you would like at the bottom of this page.
Set-up Crew arrives at 3:30 p.m.
· set-up guest, buffet, and sign-in tables
· set-up outdoor signs
Food intake/kitchen arrives at 3:30 p.m.
· ovens on by 3:45 p.m. to 250 degrees
· take in food
Buffet servers arrive at 4:45 p.m.
· assist with serving food
Guest helpers arrive at 4:45 p.m.
· assist guests going through line and seating
· attend to needs of guests
· assist bagging up leftovers for take-home
Check-in Table arrive at 4:15 p.m.
Greeters arrive at 4:30- assist guests coming in at door (outside) as well as out front around driveway to greet guests and (if possible) stay and say goodbye when leaving.
Clean-up begins at 6:00 p.m.
· wash dishes
· store kitchen items
· turn ovens OFF
· sweep & mop
· clear and clean buffet table
· clear and clean dining tables
· mop up spills
· empty trash